EVERYTHING FOR A CAREFREE
HOLIDAY AT THE GOLSERHOF
Despite new general conditions, we can promise you one thing:
The Golserhof remains your holiday home!
Heartful. Small. Special.
OUR GREATEST ASSETS TO GIVE YOU A
TO ENABLE CAREFREE AND RELAXED HOLIDAYS:
- Smallest 4**** Superior Hotel in the Merano Area: this season we are opening only for a limited number of guests.
- Breakfast and dinner on our large, Mediterranean terrace
- A lot of space and individual places outside and inside
- The South Tyrolean provincial law prescribes safety measures to ensure the health of guests and employees. Furthermore, we take additional measures to offer you a safe and carefree holiday.
- Optimization and tightening of our already existing cleaning and disinfection system, according to international HACCP guidelines.
- Sustainability and ecology are still close to our hearts. We use Ecolabel-certified cleaning products.
- Mountains, hiking trails, fresh air and bright sunshine
Public life has resumed in South Tyrol, albeit in a new, safer way.
Information about your next holiday in South Tyrol is available here.
Current situation in the corona crisis:
All offered services and regulations are subject to possible official requirements or restrictions.
CANCELLATIONS RELATED TO COVID-19:
- Written cancellations are free of charge and also the deposit will be transferred back to you, until 24 hours before arrival. (Only valid in case of illness and/or official travel restrictions in South Tyrol or your district due to Covid-19)
CANCELLATIONS NOT RELATED TO COVID-19
- Written cancellations are free of charge and also the deposit will be transferred back to you up to 28 days before arrival.
- In case of late arrival, early departure or no show, 70% of the agreed half board price will be charged (or 90% of the agreed bed and breakfast price or 100% if only the bed and breakfast has been booked).
- The cancellation conditions apply regardless of whether the cancelled rooms are passed on to third parties in whole or in part.
TRAVEL CANCELLATION INSURANCE:
Through our travel cancellation insurance all cancellation costs are covered in case of accident, illness (detailed information in the link afterwards), etc. We recommend the European travel insurance of our partner Hogast: https://www.golserhof.it/en/service-info/trip-cancellation-insurance/
The public health officer of Dorf Tirol, Dr. Sleiter, offers certified Covid tests after an uncomplicated appointment arrangement.
Antibody rapid test against Covid-19 by means of serological test:
Result within a maximum of 30 minutes
Costs: 50,00 Euro/smear
Rapid antigen test against Covid-19 using an oronasopharyngeal swab
Result within 1 hour
Costs: 70 Euro/smear
Antigen PCR detection against Covid-19 by oronasopharyngeal swab
Results within 24 hours
Costs: 95 Euro/smear
The certified nasopharyngeal swab applies to all travel returnees who need a swab within 48 hours to avoid being placed in escrow quarantine, or those who require a covid swab for professional purposes.
Please maintain respectful distance. We ask you to wear mouth protection if the distance of 1 meter cannot be maintained.
more important than ever: our cleaning fairies!
The international HACCP cleaning, disinfection and storage system covers all areas:
- Compliance with the international colour coding system in cleaning according to HACCP
- Use of the top-down system (use of pre-soaked cloths and pads) in room cleaning to prevent cross-contamination
- Well thought-out disinfection plans for the whole house: all areas are cleaned with disinfectants at regular intervals. Sensitive touch points, such as lifts and door handles, are disinfected several times a day
- Regular disinfection of all air conditioning systems in the house, as well as disinfection of the air conditioning units in the room before each arrival
- Hand disinfectants are available throughout the house
- Seamless cold chains and proper storage of all foodstuffs
- Monitoring the water quality in all pipes and pools
- Regular testing and hygiene training, as well as daily fever measurement for the whole team
- Face masks are used by our employees where hygiene demands it and the law requires it. In any case, we have free mouth and nose protection available for our guests at the reception desk.
- All safety distances at tables and couches are guaranteed.
- The measures are adjusted according to the law.
heartier than ever
- Application of our hygiene concept
- Newspapers and magazines digital and free for you
- For hygienic reasons we do not use decorations, cushions, books, magazines, info-folders, blankets etc.
- The Golserhof family: our cordial team is there for you with the usual enthusiasm and much pleasure!
enjoy without worries
In the kitchen and in the service we take care, as always, for a carefree pleasure experience.
- Application of our hygiene concept
- Breakfast and dinner on our large Mediterranean terrace
- Rich breakfast buffet, small snacks in the afternoon and salad buffet in compliance with all safety measures
- For the time being we will do without all other buffets, but the kitchen will conjure up beautiful plates for you
- Room service: breakfast and dinner available in the room at extra charge
- Even our long-standing suppliers have tightened their strict safety and hygiene regulations
- Regional and fresh food, such as apples and wine from the organic farm Dorner (owned by the Gufler family), crisp fresh vegetables and freshly picked fruits from the organic farm Bachguterhof in Dorf Tirol or freshly caught fish from the fish farm Schiefer in the Passeier Valley guarantee the excellent quality of our cuisine.
- Application of our hygiene concept
- Wellness in the "realm of the senses" (400 m² - indoor area)
- Due to the automatic treatment and control of the water in all our pools, no transmission of the virus is possible, so nothing stands in the way of water fun.
- Indoor pool with massage jets (31°C)
- Heated panorama pool (26°-28°C) (according to weather March-October)
- Sauna outdoor area with plunge pool & hot whirlpool
- Sauna infusions and peelings in the steam bath cannot take place until further notice
- 2 relaxation rooms: "Chillout" and "Deep Silence"
- NEW! Roof terrace with individual niches & several hot whirlpools (admission from 14 years)
- Personal wellness moments: numerous treatments around cosmetics and massages
breathe deeply and be free
- Dorf Tirol sits at the foot of the Nature Park Texelgruppe and in the middle of orchards and vineyards
- 600 km hiking trails around Dorf Tirol
- Guided walks with Patrick Mair and Luis. With a small groups we discover lonely paths.
- Waldbaden "Forest Medicine" and Yoga/Pilates outdoors with our vitality trainer Maggie.
- E-bike rental (extra charge) and free mountain bike rental
- Golf in the immediate vicinity: Green fee reductions (from 5 days stay 20% for guests staying at the Hotel Golserhof - not apartments) on the golf courses Passeier, Lana & Dolomiti Sarnonico
the Mediterranean 'dolce vita' flair
- Enjoy South Tyrol's sights in all their facets - the Gardens of Trauttmansdorff Castle will be attracting visitors to its wonderful world of flowers from 1 April 2021, while the Merano Thermal Baths invite you to bathe and relax.
- Mountain cablecars and lifts will resume operation in spring and take you to lofty heights where you can enjoy delicious South Tyrolean specialities - the South Tyrolean huts and mountain pastures are open again and look forward to your visit.
- Restaurants, bars and cafés have spruced up their terraces and invite you again for an aperitivo.
- Shops in Dorf Tirol, Meran and all over South Tyrol are open for you and are happy to advise you in the usual South Tyrolean way.